18.11.10

this is no game,
this is no game
I dont' intend to provoke pain
nor angry, nor adverse, nor anything
that hurts your feelings
with the words I write sincere

I just need to get rid of my thougts
And I'm confused about it,
you know I always did

I'm sorry, I shall say
my words are no longer magic
nor can I get it over
the way we used to play

oh, don't you mind my
answering questions
in fact some questions
never should be made
nor should be answered

that's true
I must talk about the rain
or some topic that is amazing
and reborn poetry over and over agin

I should stay quiet and calm
what shall I say?
I don't really know what's the best
to keep with you in a peacefull mood

I must think about it, you see,
I can' t afford being so close to the real world
if I intend to go along the heavens's road
side by side with the perfect love

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa aqui um lírio

Recentemente...

Lua amada

Eis a madrugada, esplendorosa e bela Eis a noite dos sonhos que nos caminham dentro Eis, enfim, o corpo amado, suave como sabão neutro, o to...

Mensagens populares neste blogue