15.7.25

Nevertheless

I may cry in silence, yes, I might even dream of you sometimes

Nevertheless, nothing else is quite the same

It's true I cannot stand loneliness by my side, instead of your sweet presence

Nevertheless, it seems my destiny is this permanent inner liveliness

A fake joi, fake smile, soft manners for dogs and wolves running behind other people lifes

Nevertheless without you I'm alone and no poetry, no deep words, no strong feelings are to arise far from your sweet skin

I might be alone, yes. Did I choose this mood? Nevertheless, we came a long way to stand here

Isn't it time to stay together, as life is the only flood?


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa aqui um lírio

Recentemente...

Idos de setembro e não de março

tarde de blues e belas chamas de sol, som e serenidade na pauta do terraço, nos idos de setembro e não de março deixamos o corpo seguir nas ...

Mensagens populares neste blogue