14.1.11

flying like a butterfly



I wish I could fly
I wish I could reach the skies
and touch a little cloud
with the words in my mind

The world would look
tiny and unimportant
and only the wings of peace
the essence of love
the pure flowers of mankind
would be touchable and
my fly would go higher
and farther

But there's the sun above
and I think I would burn my wings
and I would not be able to find
my way back to my time

I wish I could fly
as a simple butterfly
they never get lost,
cause they never intend
to fly so hight

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa aqui um lírio

Recentemente...

Lua amada

Eis a madrugada, esplendorosa e bela Eis a noite dos sonhos que nos caminham dentro Eis, enfim, o corpo amado, suave como sabão neutro, o to...

Mensagens populares neste blogue