14.2.21

Player

Someone has arrived and I thought it was you. I played our game as we usually do

But the player was weak, a straigh mind with no skills to be compared to you

So I realised that person was someone else who I eagerly dreamed to play with the way you do with me

I'm sorry to say I still wait for your shadow in the bush, for your word on my ear, for your smile in the gear, or simply for your presence so bright wherever you think it might join us in the purpose of giving each other love

So, I' m sorry to say I'm eager to stand, I'm expectant that you come, a shadow in the bushes, a set of cards in your expert hands, and the silence took all my brain, because no stranger will remain




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixa aqui um lírio

Recentemente...

Ângulos

Escuta Esta noite é mais aguda. Alguns cães ainda ladram à passagem da nossa sombra. Eu estou sentada no eixo duma escuridão sem nome. Tu re...

Mensagens populares neste blogue